How to Successfully Achieve the Task of Paraphrasing
Even though it includes using someone else’s creation, paraphrasing the idea involves coming up with your own way of portraying other’s words in your tone. The main aim here is to retain the actual meaning of the original context, but you will be explaining the same information in a different way.
Paraphrasing – How is it done?
Paraphrasing options include following some important steps. They are listed below.
- Before paraphrasing, you must first understand what you are going to paraphrase. Once you have thoroughly understood the actual information in a paragraph, you can then go with the idea of coming up with a unique context.
- Make a note of the key concepts that are explained in that particular paragraph, as you must not forget including them in your paraphrased context.
- Create the paragraph with all the information that you have accumulated from the original paragraph. While doing so, make sure that you do not glance at the original context.
- Once you are done, you can then compare the original paragraph with the one that you have paraphrased. Now, make a note of the information that you have omitted and the information that should be changed in your paraphrased paragraph.
- Once you are done with the creation of the unique context, you should cite the sources from where you have obtained the information, in the acknowledgement section.
If you are looking for help from reliable source to rewrite a text, then feel free to visit Paraphraz.it. They are the UK based and most opted paraphrasing source for you to help you with all kinds of rewriting options, editing and also to create unique SEO tools. Visit their webpage to learn more.
Additional Tips for Paraphrasing
Here are some additional tips for paraphrasing in a systematic way, in order to avoid plagiarism.
- Go with a different approach to the beginning of the sentence.
- Use synonyms to the words that are described in the original context.
- Change the overall context of a sentence by taking help from different kinds of voices.
- Keep the sentences simple and easy to understand.
Follow these tips and you will definitely succeed in creating unique content during paraphrasing.