All you should know about RRC Group D Examination
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) before known as RRB (Railway Recruitment Board). RRC releases the recruitment for the posts namely- Helper, Assistant Pointsman, Gateman, Track Maintainer, etc. In the Year 2019, a total of 1,03,769 posts for Level 1 in Indian Railway.
- Candidates have to clear 4 stages- Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification, and Medical Examination to be a part of the Indian Railway through Level 1.
- RRC Group D is about to be released in the month of October 2019.
- Candidates whose application form will be accepted by the authority, only those are eligible to download the RRC Group D Admit Card 2019.
- In the Admit Card, candidates will get complete detail about the exam center, exam date, exam time.
- Candidates are suggested to reach the exam center 15 minutes before the exam is scheduled.
How to Check Application Form Status
- Candidates will be able to check the status of their application form by which he/she will get to know that their application form has been accepted or rejected.
- The option to check the status of the form will only be given to candidates who have submitted the application form.
- If the application form gets rejected then the status will be displayed negatively. Also, the reason will also be mentioned in status.
- RRC Group D 2019 will activate the link on different websites with all the required information.
Reason for Rejection of Application Form 2019
- Uploading the documents of incorrect specifications.
- Submitting more than one application form.
- The name of the candidate is in the debarred list of RRC.
- The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria and still fill the forms, etc.
Know the Detailed RRC Group D Syllabus 2019
- As per the official notification, Railway specifies the RRC Group D Syllabus 2019.
- Boost your preparation for Railway Group D Recruitment with the subject-wise Mock Test for RRC Group D.
- There are 4 Subjects that are there in the Syllabus of Written Exam-Reasoning and General, IntelligenceArithmetic Ability, General Awareness, and General Knowledge.
- Syllabus for RRC Group D Written Exam-
- Arithmetic Ability- Number System, Time & Work, Data Interpretation, Algebra, Mensuration, Percentage, Elementary Statistics, BODMAS, etc.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence- Analogy, Statement- Arguments and Assumptions, Classification, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Missing Number, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, etc.
- General Awareness- Current Affairs for the last six months.
- General Science- History, Geography, Politics, Economics, etc.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is to check the physical strength of the candidates (Both Male and Female).
- Go through the following table for the detailed information about Physical Efficiency Test-
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Able to lift and carry a weight of 35 kg for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in only one chance without putting the weight down||Able to lift and carry the weight of 20 Kg for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in 1 chance||Should be able to run 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in 1 chance
Document Verification for RRC Group D
- Candidates need to take all the required certificates and documents while going for Document Verification.
- The shortlisted candidates need to produce a NOC from the employer on the date of his/her DV failing which their candidature would be canceled.
- The signature in the documents should match with their 10th official certificate and identical either in English or Hindi.